Types of Treatment We Provide to Our Patients:
- Examination / Consultation of any muscle, bone, joint or nerve condition/pain.
- Evaluation and Interventions
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Trigger Point / Major Joint Injections
- Pain Management Procedures (Epidural and SI joint Injections)
- Chiropractic / Physiotherapeutic treatment
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Trigger Point therapy / Myofascial release
- Fitness and Nutrition Counseling
- Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- General conditioning and strengthening
- Adult / Pediatric occupational therapy treatment
- Work Hardening Programs
Our Treatment Philosophy
We offer an array of treatment approaches for patients, which include and are not limited to chiropractic, physiotherapy, rehabilitative, pharmacological, and minimally invasive pain management treatment options.
We treat each patient with the respect, care, and consideration they deserve.
The patient is ALWAYS provided treatment options ranging from conservative to invasive, as they are always in control of their care (within medical reason) for which best fits them as an individual.